Speedwerx Q6 Slip-On Exhaust
The Q6 Slip-On Exhaust is designed to increase power, add acceleration and throttle response, lose weight and be maintenance free all while being only slightly louder than stock. With this exhaust, you are also eliminating the catalytic converter that is inside the OEM muffler- that means more air flow for better performance, and less heat retention for cooler engine compartment temps.
- 4.5 hp gain
- 1.4 lbs weight savings
- No EFI changes required (A Power Commander Fuel and Ignition Controller is recommended for optimum performance)
- Full stainless steel construction
- Stock-like sound levels (Stock is 90-91 decibels and the Q6 muffler is 94-95 decibels)
- Built-in spark arrestor
- No internal packing (Maintenance free)
- All Q6 mufflers now come standard with turndown outlets to clear accessory bumpers
- Check out our Performance Exhaust Header and 2016 Sport Muffler combo for even more power and performance!
Dyno Testing Info:
The dyno sheet shows a stock 14-15 Trail/Sport with only a K&N drop-in filter vs. the same with our Q6 Stainless Steel and L2 Aluminum Body Slip-On Mufflers paired with the new Dynojet Power Commander V Fuel and Ignition Controller. The Slip-Ons and PCV combo showed nice gains through the entire powerband, with the L2 at +5 hp and the Q6 at +4.5 hp over stock. As you can see, the Q6 runs nearly identical to the L2, which is pretty impressive for a muffler that is only 3-5db above stock- that should make it a great option for anyone that wants a quiet, good looking, maintenance free exhaust! The L2 is the choice for those that want a more agressive race sound and the lightest weight possible. For even more power, take a look at our new Exhaust Header that's based off the 2016 Sport with the larger muffler inlet- you can bolt on an impressive 9.5-10hp over stock on 14-16 Trail and 15 Sport models with our Header/Slip-On/PCV combo!